Your rights to privacy at Zamego
We may collect information about you where it is necessary for us to perform our functions. The information we collect about you depends on how and why you access the website, the information you choose to provide to us, and the types of information and services you request from us.
If you visit our website to browse and read information, our system may record anonymous information about the visit such as the number of pages visited and the duration of the visit so we can evaluate site usage to make improvements. Your identity cannot be reasonably ascertained from this information.
If you communicate directly with us via e-mail, complete one of our online forms, or use one of our other interactive tools, some of the information that you submit may be personal information (that is, information from which you can be identified, such as your full name, street address, e-mail address, phone number, and so on).
If you choose to provide your personal information to us, it may be used in order to:
- contact you in respect of a query you made;
- provide the services that you require and ensure our site is relevant to your needs;
- deliver services such as email bulletins (if you have requested them);
- answer your requests and queries;
- research and develop our products and services;
- gain an understanding of your needs in order to provide a better service;
- promote and market our services;
- protect our intellectual property and ownership rights, or
- fulfil any legal requirements.
We may disclose your personal information to other organisations that align with our goals to enable us to provide the services you have requested, or as otherwise permitted by law.
Contacting us via email and our web forms
When you contact Zamego via email:
We will not disclose your email address without first obtaining your consent. You should keep in mind that the transmission of information over the Internet is not always completely secure or error-free. In particular, email sent to or from this website and information you enter into forms on our web-pages and send to us may not be secure. You should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email and web-forms.
Links to other websites